Monday, September 8, 2014

Hi there. :)

 It's here. I've finally done it. :D I'm gonna start my own fashion blog. :) It's crazy 'cause I've always wanted to do this. You know, write about fashion, share my experiences, my style and my personal stories. But then I really wasn't able to push myself to do it. Being the introvert that I am, I actually stopped myself with my own doubts and fears. I always had them. But, after a great amount of internal debating... (yes, its weird. i talk to myself. haha!) I have finally convinced myself to start my own blog. :)

So.. Ta-da! I'm doing it!

I can't wait to start sharing with everyone my thoughts and experiences and stories about everything and anything especially when it comes to fashion. :) I hope you guys'll give me the chance to show you what I've got and that we'll all be friends here. I promise to keep things light and easy here on my blog site. No heavy stuff. And no faking. :) Just fun and real. :)


This is so exciting! :) 'Til the next one girls. ;)


Lotsalove,

Maiky

No comments:

Post a Comment